Rebate Baccarat Mini Game
Baccarat is one of the more elegant yet simple games to play in the casino. Our version of Baccarat (Punto Banco) is the most simple and requires no skill or strategic thought to play.
Our game is dealt from an 8-deck shoe that shuffles after every hand.
The cards are dealt based on a simple set of automatic rules, explained below.
HOW TO PLAY
Players can enjoy this game of chance by wagering on one of three outcomes.
PLAYER – BANKER – or TIE
9 is the optimal number to have in any Baccarat hand.
2 cards are always dealt first to the PLAYER and then 2 to the BANKER.
All cards, with the exception of 10 – J – Q – K, are equal to their numeric value. The 10 – J – Q – K are equal to Zero.
A = 1, 2 = 2, 3 = 3, 4 = 4, 5 = 5, 6 = 6, 7 = 7, 8 = 8, and 9 = 9.
The value of any hand is calculated by the sum in the numeric values of the 2 or 3 cards dealt.
For example, a 3 and 4 would equal 7. A 3 and a 4 and a 10 would still equal 7. A Jack and an 8 would equal 8 and so forth…
The possible maximum total and best outcome of any hand is 9.
A 2 card total of 9 is considered “A Natural” and is an automatic winner.
A 2 card total of 8 is also considered “A Natural” but isn’t necessarily a winner as the 2nd best possible hand.
Sometimes, a 3rd card is dealt to the PLAYER and/or BANKER based on the rules of the game.
The very simple idea is to select either PLAYER (no relation to you as the participant) or the
BANKER or TIE as the winning option.
Get a 0.4% Volume Rebate on Rebate Baccarat!
The 0.4% is calculated on all risked funds, meaning on all original bets, splits and double downs.
The 0.4% Volume Rebate will be applied at 12:30AM ET daily and it will appear in your account as "Mini Baccarat Volume Rebate". The minimum rebate applied will be $0.01.
Rebate is not available on All American Poker, Baccarat, Bonus Poker, Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better Video Poker, Joker Poker Video Poker, Surrender Blackjack, Vegas Solitaire, All or Nothing Solitaire, Unlimited Solitaire, Options Blackjack, Options Blackjack Enhanced and any of the slot games with the exception of Rebate Grid*Iron Slot.
If you select the PLAYER option, and win—this option pays 1:1
If you select the BANKER option, and win—this option pays 0.95 : 1 (a 5% commission is charged by the house on this option).
If you select the TIE option, and win—this option pays 8:1 (This option wins when the PLAYER/BANKER share the same outcome).
BACCARAT DRAWING RULES
The following will explain the automatic rules of the game:
First and foremost, the PLAYER and BANKER receive 2 cards each to start the game. From there, the automated rules determine if a 3rd card will be dealt to either PLAYER or BANKER.
- If the PLAYER or BANKER receives a total of an 8 or 9 on the first two cards, they both stand. This rule overrides all other existing rules.
- If the PLAYER receives a total of 6 or 7, PLAYER stands.
- If the PLAYER stands, then the BANKER will hit on a total of 5 or less. ***If the PLAYER first 2 cards total 5 or less, then the PLAYER automatically receives a 3rd card.
If and when the PLAYER receives a 3rd card, then the BANKER would draw a 3rd card also based on the following rules:
- If the BANKER has a sum of 0 – 1 – 2 on the first two cards, the BANKER will always receive a 3rd card.
- If the BANKER has a sum of 3, then the BANKER will receive a 3rd card if the 3rd card of the PLAYER is 0-7 or 9. If the 3rd card of the PLAYER is an 8, the BANKER will stand.
- If the BANKER has a sum of 4, then the BANKER will receive a 3rd card if the PLAYER’s 3rd has a sum of 2 thru 7.
- If the BANKER has a sum of 5, then the BANKER will receive a 3rd card if the PLAYER’s 3rd has a sum of 4 thru 7.
- If the BANKER has a sum of 6, then the BANKER will receive a 3rd card if the PLAYER’s 3rd has a sum of 6 or 7.
- If the BANKER has a sum of 7, then the BANKER will always stand.
See the Table below for additional explanation: H = Hit or Draw a 3rd card. S = Stand.
The winning option is determined by the highest total amongst either hand.
If both hands are equal, then the play is graded a TIE. This winning option pays 8:1.
Below you can see the 3 options and the House edge for each option.
|HOUSE EDGE DETAILS