Lion Baccarat Mini Game
Lion Games Baccarat with its signature “squeeze” feature, which allows players to gradually roll any edge of the card to reveal their hand, heightening the suspense and thrill of the game.
Lion Games harvests sharp interactivity from the latest front-end technologies to enable flawless play on desktop, tablet and mobile devices, making it the perfect choice for on-the-go baccarat play on any smart phone using one hand.
Provably Fair RNG
The decks are shuffled using a Provably Fair RNG and allows players to verify the fairness and integrity of the cards dealt to them.
If the wager (or larger wager) is placed on Banker, the player will squeeze the Banker’s hand and the Player’s hand will be revealed automatically. Conversely, if the wager (or larger wager) is placed on Player, then the player will squeeze the Player’s hand and the Banker’s hand will be automatically revealed.
In the event that only a tie bet is placed or equal wagers are made on Player and Banker, the Player hand will be squeezed and Banker automatically revealed.
The player can also simply turn over the card, rather than squeeze the edge, by simply tapping the center of the card when it comes into center focus. The player can also turn off the squeeze feature in the settings menu if desired.
In addition to the regular Player, Banker and Tie bets, Lion Games Baccarat also provides an extensive array side bets on Perfect Pairs, Player Pair, Banker Pair, Either Pair, Big and Small.
Side Bet Rules
Either Pair bet pays if either the Player or Banker is dealt a pair in their first two cards.
Banker Pair bet pays if the Banker is dealt a pair in their first two cards.
Player Pair bet pays if the Player is dealt a pair in their first two cards.
Perfect Pair bet pays if either the Player or Banker is dealt a suited pair in their first two cards.
Small bet pays if only four cards have been dealt to Player and Banker by the end of the hand.
Big bet pays if five or six cards have been dealt to Player and Banker by the end of the hand.
The popular Bead Road and Big Road roadmaps are available in Lion Games Baccarat on all devices, allowing seasoned Baccarat players to track the history, observe the trends and wager accordingly or in anticipation of the proverbial dragon tail.
Languages and Settings
Using the settings menu, the player can switch the language of the game to Vietnamese, Japanese or Chinese (Traditional and Mandarin). More languages are being added on a regular basis.
As with all Lion Games menus, players can toggle the animations, sounds, table color and card styles back to their liking.
The limits on the Lion Games Baccarat is $1 - $1000.
- Number of decks of cards used: 8
- Deck is reshuffled at conclusion of every hand
- A commission of 5% is charged on Banker wins
- When there is a tie, the Player and Banker bets are pushed
- Value of cards 2-9 are face value, aces count as 1, picture cards and 10s count as 0
- Value of the hand is determined by adding the value of the cards dealt and the hand closest to 9 wins.
- If the value of either hand is 10 or more, 10 is subtracted from the value. (eg, 14 becomes 4)
- If the value of Player or Banker is 8 or 9, both hands stand
- If the value of Player’s starting hand is between 0 and 5 (inclusive), Player draws a third card
- If the value of Player is 6 or 7, Player stands
- If Player stands, Banker draws third card if the value of its starting hand is between 0 and 5 (inclusive)
- If Player draws a third card, the Banker will only draw a third card if either:
- The value of Banker’s starting hand is between 0 and 2 from the initial deal
- The value of Banker’s starting hand is 3 and the Player’s third card is not an 8
- The value of the Banker’s starting hand is 4 and the Player’s third card is between 2 and 7 (inclusive)
- The value of the Banker’s starting hand is 5 and the Player’s third card is between 4 and 7 (inclusive)
- The value of the Banker’s starting hand is 6 and the Player’s third card is either 6 or 7.